If you are unsure about these instructions, check the Mandarin M3 documentation for assistance.
Mandarin M3 has different procedures for adding new records and updating existing records. If these are existing records that are already in your LAS and you want to update them, follow the Update Existing instructions.
- Start Mandarin Cataloging.
- On the File menu, click Import and then click Bibliographic Records.
- The Open window appears.
- Browse your computer for the file of new records you’d like to import. Select it and click Open to continue.
- On the Step 1 of 3 window, click the Next button.
- On the Step 2 of 3 window, click the Next button.
- On the Step 3 of 3 window, select the correct collection in the Assign to Group drop-down box. Click the Finish button.
- On the View import summary window, click the Yes button.
- A progress window appears and you will be notified when the import has completed.
- Review the report. You may want to print it for your records. The new records should be displayed.